Founder & President
Morris is a community activist, tech hobbyist, and serial entrepreneur who can never leave well-enough alone.
Morris grew up passionate about technology and helping others. His parents bought him his first computer when he was 7 years old. In 2000, Morris turned his passion into a business, founding Tabush Group with the mission to simplify IT for businesses.
Morris oversees all aspects of the firm's business and clients. He ensures the Tabush Group team focuses on delivering outstanding service to clients.
Morris led the growth of the business into one of New York’s leading managed services providers with a focus on the needs of professional firms. He has been involved in ground-up network design and implementations, ERP migrations, cloud, telecommunications, data center, security, and other areas of business IT for clients ranging from startups to multi-generational businesses, not-for-profits to publicly traded firms, and organizations. Most recently, Morris led the initial development of Boxtop™, Tabush Group’s cloud desktop platform.
In addition to his efforts at Tabush Group, Morris co-founded Bill4Time in 2007, one of the first cloud-based time and billing systems for law firms.
Morris enjoys presenting to groups nationwide on topics including entrepreneurship, IT, security, and cloud, and he has been quoted in the media on numerous occasions regarding both IT and business topics. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Yeshiva University.
Morris is actively involved as a member of different associations, including the Entrepreneurs Organization New York City chapter and a faculty member for the American Bar Association Tech Show, Association of Legal Administrators, and Managing Partner Forum.
Morris enjoys staying fit through cycling and has completed 7 half marathons. He is also a founding rider of Bike4Chai, the world’s highest grossing per-rider fundraising cycling event to raise funds for chronically and seriously ill children and their families. He has been a community activist for more than twenty years, working in youth outreach, emergency medical services, and education advocacy organizations. Morris currently lives in Brooklyn with his wife and young children.
Speaker and/or Media Requests
Morris is available as an expert panelist/speaker for a variety of industry events. He's also available for media interviews on relevant topics related to IT, cloud computing, small business, etc.
For inquiries, please contact:
Director of Marketing
Recent Speaking Engagements
Morris presents to groups nationwide on topics such as IT management, security, and cloud.
- What Every Managing Partner Needs to Know About Technology panelist at Managing Partner Forum (May 2019)
- The Managing Partner RoundTable Data Drive panelist at The Managing Partner Summit (May 2019)
- We Don’t Need No Stinking Server! (Or Do We?) presented at the American Bar Association (ABA) TECHSHOW 2019 (February 2019)
- Your 2019 Cybersecurity Roadmap presented via webinar (November 2018)
- Building a Secure and Efficient IT Infrastructure for Non-Profits presented to Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman (July 2018)
- Introducing the Law Form of Tomorrow presented at the American Bar Association (ABA) TECHSHOW (March 2018)
- Modern Network Design: Secure, Fast and Reliable Connectivity presented at the American Bar Association (ABA) TECHSHOW (March 2018)
- Journey to the Cloud presented at the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Annual Conference & Expo (February 2018)
- When Disaster Strikes presented via webinar to ALA DC (October 2017)
- Practicing Law in the Cloud presented at ALA East Regional Conference (October 2017)
- The Law Firm of Tomorrow: Going 100% Cloud presented via webinar hosted by the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) (May 2017)
- Introducing the Law Firm of Tomorrow presented at the American Bar Association (ABA) TECHSHOW (March 2017)
- Running Your Business From the Cloud presented via webinar (December 2016)
- Panelist about commercial real estate technology at the NYC Real Estate Expo (September 2016)
- How to Break Free From Your Office & Go 100% Cloud presented at the NYC Real Estate Expo (September 2016)
- How to Move Your Entire Law Firm to the Cloud presented via webinar to the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) (August 2016)
- Practicing Law in the Cloud presented to the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) (September 2016)
- Secure IT: What you don’t know CAN hurt you! presented at EMC NY (May 2015)
- Touch the Cloud presented to Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) NYC Chapter (May 2015); to EO Albany Chapter (Dec 2014); at EMC NY (December 2013); at Telehouse NY event (October 2013); to the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) (November 2010)
- Cloud Without the Fog presented to the Accountant Attorney Network Group (AANG) Long Island (March 2013)
- Tried and True: Making Your Kaseya Investment Pay Off presented at Kaseya Connect 2013 in Las Vegas (view video) (April 2013)
- Tax season is coming - are you prepared? presented at EMC NY (November 2012)
- Panelist at Autotask Community Live 2012
- Protecting your Data - Beyond the Hype presented to Telehouse NY (February 2012)
In addition to regularly blogging on various IT and business topics, Morris frequently writes for industry publications.
- Is Cloud The Right Option for Your Law Firm? Seven Common Myths and The Facts You Need to Know (Managing Partner Forum, July 2019)
- 4 Benefits of a Student Internship Program (Inc., June 2017)
- A Common Legal Technology Mess to Avoid: DIY Solutions That Fail at Inopportune Times (TechnoLawyer - SmallLaw, September 2016)
- Entrepreneurship & the Importance of Staying Focused (CEO Mojo, July 2016)
- Boxtop Brings Secure Virtual Workspaces to Law Firms (TechnoLawyer, June 2016)
- 27 Data Security Experts Reveal the #1 Information Security Issue Most Companies Face with Cloud Computing & Storage (Digital Guardian, June 2016)
- 8 Building Blocks for a Small Business (Inc., June 2016)
- 5 Lessons from the World's Most Successful Entrepreneurs (Inc., April 2016)
- 20 Cloud Deployment Mistakes to Avoid (CIO, May 2015)
- I Took My First Real Vacation in Fifteen Years (Business Insider, April 2015)
- 9 Tips for Selecting and Implementing an ERP System (CIO, July 2014)
- Should You Use a Password Manager? (Tom’s Guide, June 2014)
- Windows XP Diehards Face the Music (Information Week, April 2014)
- After a Glimmer of Hope, Does Comcast Stand a Chance? (Commercial Observer, August 2013)
- Microsoft’s XP Eulogy: Not Everyone’s Listening (Information Week, August 2013)
- What to Look for When Hiring an IT Consultant (CIO, July 2013)
- Getting Wired: More Difficult than Most Landlords Realize (Commercial Observer, July 2013)
- Onboarding – The Fastest Way to Success or Failure (Channel Pro, February 2013)