Partner & Executive Vice President
Darragh has more than 20 years of experience in information technology. He joined the Tabush Group in 2005, originally as a consultant and then a network architect. In 2009, Darragh became a partner at Tabush Group and took on the role of executive vice president.
Having been involved in approximately $20 million of IT implementations and projects at Tabush Group, Darragh has designed and managed the build out of countless firms' IT infrastructures and has successfully put in place systems to maintain the security, robustness, and scalability of these infrastructures.
Darragh's focus includes system architecture and business development, as well as account and project management. As an avid technologist and to ensure the Tabush Group team meets the high standards expected by the firm's clients, he's continually educating himself on developments in the technology industry.
Originally from Ireland, Darragh has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Greenwich in London (UK). Before relocating to New York in the early 2000s, he was an IT manager at several firms in London.
Outside work, Darragh loves sports – both watching and participating. He plays football (soccer) in a New York City metro league on a weekly basis. Darragh also keeps busy raising his two young sons with his wife, Jessica.
Speaker and/or Media Requests:
Darragh is available as an expert panelist/speaker for a variety of industry events. He's also available for media interviews on relevant topics related to IT, cloud computing, cybersecurity, etc.
For inquiries, please contact:
Director of Marketing
Recent Speaking Engagements
Darragh presents to groups nationwide on topics such as IT management, security, and cloud.
- Ransomware: Pay Up or Else! How the Ransomware Epidemic Can Hold You Hostage & How to Handle It presented to Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) NYC (October 2017)
- Ransomware: Holding Businesses Hostage in the 21st Century presented via webinar (September 2017)
- Cyber Liability for Law Firms: Protecting Client Data & Mitigating Business Risks presented at the Federal Bar Association luncheon (July 2017)
- Introducing the Law Firm of Tomorrow presented at the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) National Conference (April 2017)
- How to Break Free From Your Office & Go 100% Cloud presented to the Accountant Attorney Networking Group (March 2017)
- Cybersecurity & Cloud: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Business & Clients presented via webinar (November 2016)
- Cybersecurity & Cloud: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Law Firm & Clients presented at the Association for Legal Administrators (ALA) East Regional Conference (September 2016); at the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) Annual Conference (September 2016)
- Five Steps to Cloud Marketing Success presented to IT companies at a Cloud Services Community event in New York City (May 2016)
- Intro to Workspace-as-a-Service presented to the Accountant Attorney Networking Group (AANG) in New York City (March 2016)
- The Cloud and its Impact on Security and Compliance presented at Fordham Law School (February 2016)
- Cybersecurity, the SEC, and Compliance panelist at EMC NY (November 2015)
- SecureIT: What you don't know CAN hurt you presented at EMC NY (May 2015 and November 2014)
- Intro to Cloud Computing for Small Businesses presented to the Accountant Attorney Networking Group (AANG) in New York City (March 2015)
- Intro to IT Managed Services: A Proactive Approach for SMBs presented to the Accountant Attorney Networking Group (AANG) in New York City (March 2014)
- Touch the Cloud presented at NY Philanthropy Day (November 2013)
In addition to regularly blogging on various IT and cybersecurity topics, Darragh is frequently quoted in the media.
- Practicing Law in the Cloud? 6 Questions to Ask a Cloud Service Provider (Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group - Workers' First Watch Magazine, Winter 2016)
- Sustainable, Solution-Based IT and an All-in-One Virtual Workspace that Will Change How Small Businesses Operate (The Business Owners Council - The Owner's Manual, August 2016)