Our very own Darragh Fitzpatrick, Partner & Executive Vice President here at Tabush Group, was recently featured on the Profit with Law podcast, discussing Tighten Up Security and Protect Your Law Firm's Data.
There is a misnomer that small and midsize firms do not have to focus on security because cybercriminals only target large firms, but this could not be far ther from the truth! In reality, small firms face the same threats as large firms, but often with much fewer resources — both money and people — allocated toward cybersecurity.
During this podcast, Darragh talks about:
- Why technology is so important and considerations for small and midsize firms
- Pointers to ensure your firm's security provides the proper protection from a breach
- How the pandemic has changed the security needs of law firms
- How to ensure your users can securely access the data and applications they need from wherever they are working from
- What Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is and how this cloud solution could enhance how law firms operate
- ...and more!
Listen to the podcast now! You can also list on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.