The highly-anticipated integration of Microsoft Teams with Worldox GX4 is here. Users can now securely collaborate with others by adding a file to a Teams chat and then later checking that new document back into Worldox directly from Teams.
Tabush Group and DoxAdvisors recently hosted a live demo of the integration, showcasing the benefits that the integration offers users. If you missed it, check it out.
While this integration is not yet available for the cloud version of Worldox, you can take the full version of Worldox to the cloud with Boxtop and still benefit from the integration with Teams.
What is Boxtop?
Boxtop is our desktop as a service (DaaS) solution. It is a fully-based Windows desktop that is streamed from the cloud. All of your applications – including the full version of Worldox – live in the same cloud, which makes accessing them seamless. Regardless of what device you’re working on, you always have the same user experience.
Security is our priority and with Boxtop, you never have to worry about the security of your data. Boxtop desktops and data are stored in our private cloud, which we’ve owned and managed since 2003. With fully redundant systems that are monitored 24x7x365, you can always trust your data is safe with Boxtop.
Our Boxtop DaaS solution offers many benefits to the firms who use it, including:
- Security. Cyber breaches typically occur at the edge of a network, but with Boxtop, everything resides in Tabush Group’s private cloud, which is secured and monitored 24x7x365. Nothing is left on vulnerable end-user devices, so regardless of whether devices are lost or stolen, all data always remains secure.
- Expertise. We are IT and security experts and that is all we focus on. When you choose Boxtop, you benefit from access to our in-house staff who not only built Boxtop and our private cloud, but we maintain and update it. We’ve invested in firewalls and other security compliance measures – including compliance with both NIST and the NY SHIELD Act standards.
- Boxtop is ideal for firms who need to quickly scale up or down with changing needs. There is no need to own, maintain, or update infrastructure. We can easily add or remove users for your firm.
- Nothing New to Learn. Work the way you’ve always worked. With Boxtop, you are working on the same Windows desktop in the office, at home, or anywhere else you log in. There’s no training for you or your staff.
- Same Applications. Boxtop streams your Windows desktop from the cloud to your device so you always have access to all of the same applications you know and love. You never need to use web versions with lesser or different features. Plus, you can login from anywhere at any time and always access all of your data and documents.
- Centralized Management. We fully support Boxtop, including all updates, maintenance, and backup so you never have to worry about your IT.
For more information on Boxtop, watch our quick 5-minute demo.